THERE IS POWER IN YOUR WORDS #3
In this lesson we will focus on the postive side of the law on the Power of the words.
2. POSITIVE SIDE : CONFESS THE WORD
Confessing means :
– declaring somthings;
– it’s just “declaring” your sins to God;
There are two sides:
– The negative side of confessing is also biblical – I John 1:9
– The positive side – Joshua1:8 – say the same things God says about: health, finance, etc;
Confessing the Word of God:
– Sowing – Mark 4:26
– calling the things that are not as if they were – Romans 4:17
– speak the same as what God says – Joshua 1:8
Speaking the Word of God is not:
– being led by your feelings and emotions, because that changes everyday
– is not about lying.
We must imitate God, says things that are not as if they were. It about lying but it is about saying what you want to reap;
3. POSITIVE SIDE : JAIRO’S DAUGHTER
Jairo went to Jesus , because his daughter was sick.
Jesus did the following:
1º- Surrounded Himself with people with faith;
2º- Spoke what He wanted to reap;
3º- Gave an order;
4º- Mandou que ninguém soubesse;
4. LADO POSITIVO : MULHER DO FLUXO DE SANGUE
Esta mulher há 12 anos estava doente.
Para ser curada ela:
1º- Ouviu falar de Jesus;
2º- Falou o que queria colher;
No próximo domingo venha a uma igreja Maná mais perto de si.